Monday, April 18, 2011

Revolution

I keep reading about the gap between the rich and poor. I was not big on European history, but I did Google French Revolution to see if I remembered what happened then correctly. I pretty much did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imb4tYOk8GE

The world finds itself in a pickle.

Went to Wallyworld this morning. The workers were changing everything around and expanding some departments. I had a hard time finding things plus I did not really go in with a plan. I did encounter sticker shock. I have noticed packages getting smaller, you know an ounce here and there. The cat food does not go all the way to the top of the can anymore. The ice cream I prefer, a regional brand, has remained one-half gallon, but the price went from $5 about two weeks ago, to $6.95 today. I bought cookies instead.

I was putting my groceries into the car and had a 20-pound bag of dog food to load. A nice young woman offered to put it into the car for me. That made my day. And she took the shopping cart back into the store for me. Pay it forward.

Miss you today, Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Dog food?? Are your kitties THAT hungry, they are turning to food for doggies?? lol (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete