Thursday, April 21, 2011

I have my reasons

I am not sure what to say. Justin, my godson, easily could have died yesterday. Instead, he lies in a Lubbock hospital and cracks jokes.

All my godsons are special. Justin was born on my 29th birthday. He was 5 when my daddy died. He had been out playing and was running through the house. He saw me sitting in a chair crying and stopped long enough to tell me he was sorry my daddy had died. Then off he ran, a 5-year-old once again.

Justin has two beautiful boys of his own now and a stepson.

I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends who rally when I need a hug or listening ear. I am so lucky to have met those I have and I believe there is always a reason. Always.

♥ Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Justin's doing good, and I guess cracking jokes is one way to make the best of what happened! Prayers for a quick recovery! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete