Monday, April 25, 2011

Not well after all

I left the house this morning to visit the vampire. I got there plenty early and the nurse took my blood. She asked how I was.

After wheezing and coughing for a bit, she said she would tell Doc. He got in the office a little early and saw me. He had the tech give me three breathing treatments, one right after another. He had X-rays taken (good news it is not pneumonia) and wrote prescriptions for two kinds of antibiotics, more prednisone and liquid albuterol to neb. He wants me to do treatments three times a day until I am well. Oh yes, and the nurse gave me a shot of Medrol. Doc made the prescriptions refillable for three more times, so I can just call them in if I get sick again.

I hope this clears it up. I hate being sick. With all these treatments, I imagine I will be tied to the house most of the day.

The maintenance man has spent most of today working on my plumbing. Right now he is putting up new sheetrock where he had to cut the wall to get to the pipes. Then he will reseal and reset the toilet. I surely hope this will be the end of the plumbing woes for awhile.

I really wanted a nap today. Guess that will not happen.

Later, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope you start feeling better soon. Sounds like you are well stocked up on treatments. lol (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete