Friday, April 8, 2011

Devil in a bag

I just opened the devil in a bag, at least for PHers. Lays Potato Chips. Made from all natural potatoes and salt (according to the bulleted information). I surely will pay for this indulgence tomorrow, but right now they hit the spot. Even Pogo stole one of  the chips and asked for another. Can't eat just one.

The wind, dust and pollen conspire against me today. My breathing sounds like a wheezing bellows.

I am tired. Too much work, not enough rest. I went to the grocery, bank and gas station today. I was gonna rest, but somehow that did not happen. Tomorrow maybe, although the tornado closet needs cleaning. Especially since tornado season could blow in with the next storm. I have had to use the air conditioner before I can sleep for several days this week. I had rather sleep cold than hot.

Hey Dude. I miss you.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. You won't believe this but I have a bag sitting right here waiting to be opened too. Got it with my dinner tonight but saved them till I got back home. So,,,raise a chip and let's make a toast!!! Here's to enjoying something yummie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna get in on the toast too! I have my bag, but they are salt and vinegar! Oh so forbidden, but oh so good!

    ReplyDelete