Saturday, April 30, 2011

The cheese stinks

I have mentioned I do not like change, right?

First I updated my browser to version 9. To quote one of those despicable business propaganda films, "They moved the cheese." Then my internet provider merged with a compatible service. I like the tool bar but dislike the home page.

There are 32,000+ reasons I stress. My Windows mail no longer works and I do not like web mail. I systematically killed about 12,000 messages, 25 at a time. Before I was done, the mail server started giving me the old 999 error message. So I google 999 error message. Essentially, "whatever it is you are doing, you are messing with the bandwidth, therefore you are not allowed access for awhile."

The point: I do not see any rational reason for the changes. Did they improve my ability to do what I use the internet for?

The shrimp at Red Lobster had lots of garlic, but tasted so good. I also enjoyed the conversation with Boopie and the Youngin'.

My sats have fallen about 5 percent since I got sick. My mind went along for the ride.

Later, Dude.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why there's so many updates on computers. It irritates me. I agree with you, leave things alone. But thanks for the warning .. I think I'll pass on upgrading to version 9. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete