Saturday, April 3, 2010

Random thoughts

I am learning some Afrikaans from Tamz. We chat almost daily while she works and I wake up. She teaches me all sorts of things about her country. I will compare what I am learning from her with ESPN pieces during the World Cup. Should prove interesting.

I am a weak human being. I make promises when facing tough times that seem to go out the window when times get better. I vow to do this if this will: quit ... begin ... happen ... not happen ..., etc. Not the way I want to live my life.

Thinking of Pete today as he takes his exam. Go get 'em, dude.

Hey Sara, Kim would make a great mil.

Shout out to all for enriching my life.

We trade our youth for wisdom. I prefer wisdom.

I always have been more cerebral than physical. I am physical in my mind but somehow that does not translate to my body. Out of balance, as usual.

wysiwyg I try to live by that phrase.

Happy birthday, Bill. Many more, dude.

Happy b-day, Beth B.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-O7PnvVgQvA

I will always love you.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment