Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Scraps

Ren, Stimpy and I near the end of our time together. The pair have been decent, but I will be glad to ship them back to San Diego.

Kim celebrated her birthday yesterday. I am a bit peeved (at myself) that I did not know.

Had a nice talk with D. He tickles me.

I wish this blog site featured a cut and paste option. I never thought I would miss InDesign (or PhotoShop).

We need to remember each person deals with loss in his own way. No right way exists.

Sometimes the easy way mirrors the coward's way. We all exhibit that foible at times.

Why are excuses so easy to make and apologies so hard?

I like simple best. Linear describes me well.

Sometimes when we throw away the chaff, we also lose the grain.

I love the brownies on the outside edge of the pan. I like crunchy.

I hope not to fall into a pit of platitudes, but it appears that is the case. Ugh.

What do you think? About anything at all.

Today the blues decided to take up camp. Weepy and sad.

* * *
You always will have a corner in my heart.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment