Saturday, April 10, 2010

Teach the world to sing

The eating continues. Can't seem to get enough. I do believe, though, what I am consuming plays a big part in that. Feed your body junk and the demand for good food drives you to continue seeking what your body really wants. In other words, got derailed, went the wrong way for a good piece, and now ready to get back on track. Wooo.
* * *
I also discovered yesterday that I am bored. I do not do a whole lot. I sleep, do a few dishes, take care of the boys and compute (r?). Occasionally I get groceries. Pretty dull stuff. Numbing, in fact. I need to find a next project or even a current project.
* * *
My world expanded a bit more yesterday, too, by adding another FB friend. Thanks, friend.
* * *
Ren, Stimpy and I mark our 11th day anniversary today. I have a feeling they have fallen down on the job because of nothing to do. No fainting, SOB, racing heart, etc. *sigh*
* * *
Thanks, D. Perfect. *heart*

Later.

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, anything I can do to help with the boredom? Any hobbies you might like that won't hurt your health? Let me brainstorm with you or put you to work PAINTING MY HOUSE! HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure have plenty of beads to play with if you ever feel like making some jewelry. Come on up! lol HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete