Thursday, April 1, 2010

Aww glee

April 1 usually features jokes, pranks and general nonsense. In this day of lightning fast communication, April Fool's Day (none of the googled web sites agree on the apostrophe), might be any day.

So, to avoid any misunderstanding by you readers, this blog does not participate in any shenanigans. No frivolity. Nope. None.

The writer does not possess a sense of humor. She gave hers ages ago to a needy sixth-grader.

Pogo and Momo display more tomfoolery in their front paws than this former journalist.

Writing a long tale with several ah-ha moments often fills space on this date. Usually the reader patiently wades through the words to reach that *groan* at the end.

Well not here. Not today. No sir. Do not expect that. If you do, you might as well leave now. Bye.

Now for the rest of you faithful readers: I got wired yesterday. Big brother came to visit and brought all sorts of gizmos with him. These devices plan an intimate fortnight. Wherever I go, whatever I am doing, this gear goes. Well, I do get to shower alone.

After this cozy visit with me, big brother will sort it all out and make a judgment, we hope.

In the meantime, I carry on.

Had a nice visit with Kim yesterday.

Dude, I miss you. No sh**.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment