Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Carry on

I had a nice conversation yesterday and that, combined with a mission accomplished, wrapped up my day.

I did a lot of sleeping yesterday/last night. I learned today the moon is full. No wonder.

I started S on the path to PH education. She came to chat, kept up and ask millions of questions. I hope I have done the right thing. I also friended S, the girlie you wanted me to help with her PH. We have exchanged preliminary inbox messages. Though not that educated about CF, I can carry on for you by helping CFers with PH too. That honors me and I hope you.

D and I talked yesterday too. He told me about the progress of the CD, the party, etc. He works so hard to make sure you get recognition. I appreciate that he thinks of me and keeps me in the loop.

How do you know if you are the subject of a FB post, a blog post? Good question.

Do people carry baggage for years? Whether through misunderstanding or out and out hurtful behavior, this baggage only weighs US down, not the offending party.

Talking with the offending party helps clear the air. I am chicken. I would rather wall the problem off in a corner of my mind than bring up unpleasantness. I have learned that often the way I see a problem differs greatly from another.

Time also has taught me that life is too precious and short to allow problems to fester. Try talking it out, then drop it.

I guess the hole in my heart is permanent.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment