Saturday, March 20, 2010

Venus vs. Mars

Ah, Mother Nature, you cruel bitch, you slapped us in the face. Snow for the first day of spring.

Heard through the grapevine that Bruce fulfilled his fatherly duties. Go Brucie.

Cheryl's docs say she is healed completely. What a woman.

Pogo has a bad case of the needys. Whaza matter with my boy?

ESPN suddenly increases the number of female on-air personalities. Huh?

Hang in Pete. Sickness forces your body to get the rest it craves.

Season, my neighbor, constantly hammers on the walls. I wonder what she builds.

Whoever named it men-opause knew what he was doing. I know at least one middle-aged man who does too.

Wonder if Kim has introduced herself to Kinky yet. I think they will get along.

My neighbor upstairs wears boots. He stomps alot.

My other neighbor, don't know her name, howls with her dog every morning.

Thoughtful men earn gold stars from me. One or two kind words work wonders (you know who you are).

Connie runs on one speed: fast. I worry about her pace.

Hearing your voice warms me inside. Hearing your voice brings me to tears.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment