Monday, March 15, 2010

Essayez un peu de bonte

I face the equivalent of a blank sheet of paper and a pen. Powerful, wondrous words and poetic prose escape me this morning. Hmmm, brain drain or brick wall?

* * *
Another milestone marked yesterday. Nine months.

* * *
Can anyone give me a spare purpose? I could use another. Mine disappeared.

* * *
Who's to bless and who's to blame?

* * *
I would like to be friends with Kinky Friedman, Stephen King and Dave Barry. And someday Hunter S. Thompson.

* * *
Count all your riches. The most valuable have no price tag.

* * *
If we do not try, we miss great rewards. The same applies to people.

* * *
Follow your gut feeling. More often than not it will lead you along the right path.

* * *
Friends know your flaws and accept them as part of you.

* * *
Sunshine almost always makes me high.

* * *
I still miss someone.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment