Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's ping-pong; I'm the ball

My lung/PH doc and my heart doc disagree; the heart doc won this round since apparently my latest problem lies in his bailiwick. So rather than send me to a heart doc who specializes in electrical problems, I will wear a heart monitor for two weeks. My lung doc wanted to skip that step and go directly to the electrician. Heart doc, who overbooks and sees you for 30 seconds, seems all about the money. He owns a great reputation, however.

My lung doc pretty well laid things on the line yesterday. He worries. I could just not wake up. He wants me in the hospital next time. Needless to say that man earns hero status. And so easy on the eyes, too. I am so blessed to have him help me.

Nothing but blue skies

The turnout for Bruce at Blue Sky shows what everyone thinks of him. He got a round of applause when he came in. I hope it boosted him. When Betty and I got there, the line doubled back on itself. Many of the people were former newspaper colleagues. I did well and had fun. No closed-in feeling. Thanks Betty for thinking of picking me up. Thanks all for the hugs and happy to see yous. I know it boosted me. I especially enjoyed seeing Brittani and Alex.

* * *
Got a sweet note from Kim yesterday. We seem to keep missing each other.

* * *
Your CD fast becomes a reality. I hope this pleases you. I miss you, dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment