Saturday, March 27, 2010

Saturday musings

I am eating crackers. Connie would yell if she knew. Crackers do not breakfast make.
* * *
I look forward still to a chat with Kim. Our timing has been off. Soon, maybe.
* * *
Got a lesson from Tamaryn this morning on animals AIDS and the TB problem in South Africa. I am so lucky to get a local viewpoint. She represents the next generation of leaders in SA.
* * *
Doc and I did not connect yesterday. I assume the heart folks did not do their job. I will have to check Monday.
* * *
I am itching to cook or bake. Chocolate chip cookies call my name. So does fried chicken and all the fattening side dishes.
* * *
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgVx8kAZ0a4&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-1r-4-HM
* * *
Baseball time (for real) draws near. I cannot wait. This year I will keep tabs on the Red Sox, too.
* * *
Feeling bad about talking so much about my woes. Connie must tire of the yammering, though she says not. Sometimes everything seems to crush me.
* * *
"Good morning, Pooh Bear," said Eeyore gloomily. "If it is a good morning,"
he said, "which I doubt," he said.
"Why, what's the matter?"
"Nothing, Pool Bear, nothing. We can't all, and some of us don't. That's
all there is to it."
"Can't all what?" said Pooh, rubbing his nose.
"Gaiety. Song-and-dance. Here we go round the mulberry bush."

* * *
Dude, I will always miss you.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment