Sunday, March 28, 2010

Facades

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A


Life's path twists and turns. We face a crossroad every day. Life fascinates me. Though some great someone said coincidence is only that, looking back, I wonder. The six degrees of separation thing.

I learn from the internet that people are people. I know some on the internet fake everything for various reasons. Others bare their souls. Same in the real world. Life=crapshoot. You learn to deal with it or not.

I know you cannot live your life totally on the net. Humans require flesh and blood contact. I see that now. That shaped your final year. I see now in so many ways I did not before. I see now why you took the risks you did. I see now, too late for me to help you, but not for you to help me. See, I owe you another one.

This & that

I hope with the change of seasons I will try to get out more (see above). D works hard. Blues musicians capture my soul in sound. Sometimes I want things to be perfect but I am incapable; I hope others know this. Remember, situations are not always as they seem. You had some terrific friends, in fact everyone I have "talked" to has been gracious, helpful and sincere. P, B, T, B, K, D, and S, thanks. A big thanks to MM or J.
* * *
Later, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment