Sunday, March 21, 2010

People who need people

Today may prove tough. I sang with Martha and the Vandellas and shed tears over a memory and perhaps had a realization. I may never unravel the mystery. Is that a good thing?

I so love probing into people's psyches. Curiosity is a trait I share with my feline friends. I would rather learn than teach, though I am able to do both.

I slept 12 hours yesterday/last night. Not good. I did not overtax my body. I had not done a bunch of errands. I talked with six people on the Net. Some for just a few minutes. Much of the talk was emotional. I gladly listened. I love/like those people. The accumulation, much like snowfall on a flat roof, finally caused the crash.

I think the word factory shut down, too. Many thoughts fill my mind, but none I want to put down. Those thoughts float around like asteroids on one of the first video games. Remember Atari? The thoughts keep drifting down, but I cannot seem to dispatch any.
* * *
I think of you often.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment