Friday, January 22, 2010

Decisions, decisions

Yay Gilbert O'Sullivan. Today you said it all. Not many of the youngsters will recognize the song.

S and SG are perfect for each other, i.e., the post about the book and the master's thesis. I cannot believe how the English language crashed and burned during my lifetime. I sincerely hope the master's is not in English.

OK, enough carping. You would chastise me for those unkind words. Perhaps I should listen more closely to what you say. Your perspective added a dimension to my thinking -- a good one.

I remember our talks and I marvel that you put up with me. Your intellect outshone mine by lightyears. Yet we connected right up until the end. I hope I was worthy of that precious time. What a priceless gift for me.

And in my hour of darkness
She is standing right in front of me
Speaking words of wisdom, let it be.

That becomes my new philosophy regarding your family. I cannot allow them to edge into my life and take over. I am moving on.

The fantasy leagues are a mess. I am doing so poorly in EPL, I might as well not be making moves at all.

Monday I am going to seek help for me head. This cannot go on. This is no life.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment