Monday, January 25, 2010

Small bits

I do not want mundane thoughts to clutter this blog. Not every day is one with brilliant assessments or profound discoveries, however. So do I skip days, which I did not want to do, or write about something trivial just to fill space? I think the latter. Life seems mostly the same with a few gifts thrown in to keep you anticipating more.

I need to look more closely for the gifts. Am I overlooking some that would make a difference? Then life would take me another way. What have I missed because of my choices? The concept taxes my imagination. And, really, does not matter because the choices I made are all I will ever know.

So dude, tell me. I am positive, if it were possible, you would love to share. I can feel you pulling away or leaving or just changing, though. That saddens me, of course, but the love I have for you allows me to accept the inevitable. One of these days I will find out for myself.

Later, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment