Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snow job?

The weather folks predict feet of snow for Friday. Hhhhhmmmph. The rush to the grocery store to stock up for a blizzard mentality will take over. Shelves will lie barren and a toothless grin will greet you at the milk case. Must be the self-preservation gene at work. Nine times out of 10, the blizzard in reality is 2 inches. I can hope.

The Internet does not appeal as much to me now as it did. The friends hanging out on FB do care. But I can see now why you said what you did about it not being real. Technology is rather Orwellian.

The PHA chatters and FB PHriends want me to come to the conference in June. While I would love to meet some of them in person, I am not up to a trip halfway across the country. The thought almost frightens me.

The competition heats up in the hockey league. At least two others are playing with me now, Cory and your mom. Not sure about basketball *sighs with chagrin*. I am last in EPL and you fell out of first.

The rope unravels.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment