Thursday, January 21, 2010

A whole lot

Life is the childhood of our immortality.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I need to put it into high gear. My life is going nowhere right now. I feel like I am just existing from day to day.

I think everyone is losing patience with me. Perhaps my imagination works overtime, but if I tire of this, surely others do too. Many of my friends suffer much more than I, and they continue to radiate positiveness. Enough leaning, time to shoulder some of the load.

A psychologist. I mentioned to Connie that I might need to see one. She indicated that idea was good. Maybe it would help to talk to a neutral someone. Surely my insurance will cover it.

I am trying to get out more than I have been, which has been none. Riding with Connie and the kids to pay bills will be a major outing. haha

Dude, I still miss you so. This grief shit is no fun, man.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment