Friday, January 15, 2010

A new day

Boy, the chaos ensued after you died.

Of all your friends whom I talked to after your death, Kim is the one most like me and the one I get along with the best. I can see why you were such good friends and let her into your real life. She shed light on your life and the way you thought. I appreciate that beyond measure.

You know, what you were was good and bad. The good part is obvious. The bad is because of the good. Because you were the way you were, everyone thought they were special in your life. They felt they had proprietorship. In reality, that person is your mother. What a time she is having. I am not proud to say I had a part in making her uneasy and making her grief even harder. If I could erase that, I would. Grief on my part is no excuse to hurt the one person who loved you most.

You threatened me once before by saying you would withhold your forgiveness. I did as you asked. I would do so again. I might also speak up about SG. Maybe.

I need to find a life. I am still not sure where to turn, but I am at least taking small steps.

The mailman died. RIP

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment