Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Painful realization

You know, I thought I would be welcomed by your friends and family with open arms. I guess I thought I was a member of the PM circle. But in reality, I was a very minor player in your life. Since my part in your life was at the end and not part that anyone wants to think about, most of your friends and family do not want to have me around. I am very much a reminder of the last segment of your life.

All this is confusing me and makes me wonder what I really did mean to you. When those doubts come zooming at me, I think of the day when you put up a link on IM of a hemorrhoid. Your way of saying help. You came to me with this. That had to mean a certain amount of trust.

I do not think I like your brother Dave. He as much as told me that I was sweet to send you a hat, but bug off. Help me understand him. I can see some resentment there of you. He feels like he needs to step up and be the man, but he has no finesse for that. I can see where schmooze would work with real estate.

I totally misjudged your mom. I wish I had had some more clues about her and your family. I guess you never thought all of us would come together. Or such figurative fighting would ensue. Let Me Go, is perhaps the best advice you can offer. I will try to do that.

I miss you terribly. I care.

Shoo, mailman.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment