Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sorry, no redo

S and I shared some Inbox posts back and forth. We felt our way through a few isssues. Larger ones loom.

Since I knew you only briefly in the great scheme of things, I fear losing the little unique links that were us. Maybe our friendship was not so special after all. Gains vs. losses. Change vs. sameness. Is this like love? Set it free and it comes back? This mass of indecision continues to tumble about in my mind. I do know what I share with S also will go to SG.

Maybe you knew I was the one who would tell you if you are tired, then you have earned your rest. Maybe you knew the kind of empathy I have. Was that part of it? Second guessing serves no purpose. I cannot go back and redo. Was it a case of be careful what you ask for because you might get it?

Ah geeze, dude. Did I screw it up? I did what I thought was best at the time. Forgive me if it was wrong.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment