Saturday, January 30, 2010

Mutual admiration

Yesterday got away from me. I got one sentence written. The phone rang several times and then the couch beckoned. Today barely has shown its face. Early always has been better.

Kim and I talked like old friends yesterday. We shared a little about our families, our philosophy about eternity and karma. We talked cats, naturally. She told me a bit about her friend whom you dubbed Proud Mary.

I told her what Dave said about the AS. And what he said about me being your friend rather than your mom's or his. She agreed it made sense.

We thought it funny that we each had a body part to tend. She got your balls, I got your anoooose.

We discussed if you thought we all would cross paths like we have. What if, what if, what if .... The thing is we will never know, but it is an interesting thought. It appears we all were on the fringes, too. Hummm.

Dave also told me I worry too much. I must be pretty pitiful if he noticed. It is a part of my personality, and has been for many years.

I miss you; you seem to be further and further away. The warmth in my heart still burns.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment