Saturday, August 21, 2010

Catch 22

The kids displayed their angelic sides yesterday and the time with them went quickly. Aidon even cleaned up a chocolate milk mess he made on the patio.

I came home and slept the rest of the day. I ate supper, stopped in PHA chat for a bit and then called it a night. The day before wiped me out. With PH comes spurts of energy. Most of us want to make hay while the sun shines and tend to overdo. Then the next day you do nothing. Sometimes that leads to frustration. We need a meter that tells us to cool it on energy days so we can have some the next day.

Then the mental issues come calling. The gloom and doom, the eventual outcome ever looming. We blithely say we cannot avoid the inevitable. So many things left unsaid. So many issues unresolved. Maybe that motivates us.

I saw a picture of your grave. I hope you have found peace.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment