Friday, August 20, 2010

Pap

Today I may have to kill a 5-year-old and his brother.

Yesterday I went with Connie to pay a few bills. We also went by the ReStore (a Habitat for Humanity store) to see if I could find a couple of small tables and a glider rocker.

Aidon transformed overnight from a sweet child who minds into a jerk. Zane, who had been shy and sweet, became a cry baby. After about an hour with them, I was ready to dump them beside the road. We had talked about a movie, but the kids were not interested and neither were the adults (that is suppose to be me).

After errands, etc., Connie and I got wings. We came to my apartment and the boys chased the cats while Connie and I ate. Actually, the boys fascinated Pogo. His kid meows differ from his big people meows. He got right down there with the kids but after awhile he fled to the window. Satchmo fled right away. As time passed, he came out and eventually let Aidon pet him. Aidon played with Satchmo when they both were less than a year old. Maybe it made an impression on both of them.

Today Connie pays a visit to the vampire. I volunteered (I never learn. haha) to stay with the kids. I can do this.

After days of eating very little, I overate yesterday. Today my body punishes me. The combination of fried and sugar takes a toll.

I just want to sleep.

I miss you Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment