Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Epic fail

I am so tired of  roller coaster emotions. One day I may be fine, and the next few I get my feelings hurt or I do not feel loved. Why do I allow others the power to rule my life this way? Why does my day depend on who I hear from and if others ask my opinion?

I am an adult, a senior adult at that, with the maturity of a preteen. Did I miss something in my life that I cannot seem to get now? I just want to cry. I am sad and I am hurting.

I also feel used and abused. I just want to be a friend and have friends. It seems I am a failure at that, too.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. ((((Cindy)))) That's such a familiar feeling. It sucks. But it will pass. It will. Feelings aren't necessarily based on facts, but often the irrational ways in which we perceive things. You have many friends who love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet Cindy, I totally know how you feel, I have very low self esteem too. I have to work hard to overcome it.

    You are not a failure at being a friend and you have lots of friends that love you so much! I am so not good at words...just know that I am here for you!!!

    Love of Love and Hugs!

    ReplyDelete