Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday stuff

I fear we had an incident in the bathroom this morning. I observed Pogo looking guiltily from behind the shower curtain. He fusses and fusses. Then he tries to bury something near the litterbox. Even if you are not Sherlock Holmes, you can figure this one out.

Connie and I plan a trip to the grocery store, the bank and to have lunch. Then she will brave Wallyworld. Me, I will probably take a nap. Neither one of us needs to overdo.

Today seems better. I am tired and the tops of my feet are swollen as are my legs to the knees. I need to take extra lasix, but I really do not want to do it today since I am going out. So tomorrow.

I appreciate our mutual friends, dude. They give me strength when I am weak, they give me reason when I am confused, they give me hope when I have none. Thanks for sharing.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. i was always told that a cat who does such things, does so, so that their owner will find it. It is a clue that the cat isn't feeling well. since we've never been less that a two cat house we've found this true. Ususally a simple little bladder infection that a week of antibiotics clears up. ((hug for the day))

    ReplyDelete