Friday, August 6, 2010

Life's order

The events of the last couple of weeks blurr in my mind.

I felt awful pretty much the whole time and did not realize just how bad until I went into the hospital. I need to pay more attention to my body. Or does denial dog me?

Do I want to go back to the counselor? The last time I saw her, I left early. Then I canceled the next week. So now three weeks have gone by. I will make a decision by Monday.

Once again I learned the importance of friends and how isolation can play tricks with your head. Friendship comes from expected and unexpected sources. Our paths intersect and either we continue along our separate ways or we travel together. In this new direction, our life changes yet again. A cosmic brew.

The urge to clean taunts me, so I may try to ease back into it by washing a few dishes. Then target the pharmacy on my bedside table. Time for new DME as well, so a call to BritKare.
* * *
Dude. I miss you.

Later.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWXcjYNZais

No comments:

Post a Comment