Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Chameleon

An ugly spectre seems to vibrate through the CF community. Or I should say one house of it?

You told me all about your nightmare, but somehow my mind did not process the enormity of the situation until now.

What kind of ogre pretends to have a disease so they can feed on the comradery?

Once bitten, twice shy applies. I can understand why suspicions lurk in every corner. Why the community questions everything, even after years. Perhaps the nature of the disease itself keeps a CFer's radar pinging constantly.

What makes the CF community so vulnerable? What causes a tormented soul to carry a lie to extremes?

Dude, missing you.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. One time I had gone to the PH Chat and just missed some guy who was there making crude comments to the people there. It's sick. I noticed an annonymos follower on here..checked them out and saw they were following PH'rs. Blocked them~~figure, if you can't at least have an identity, you sure don't need to follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many answers to that question. I'm sorry it's that way for something so serious. Usually, it's serious, serious attention-seeking in the form of some kind of personality disorder. Perhaps Borderline.

    ReplyDelete