Monday, November 1, 2010

Caterwauling

Pogo pings off the walls this morning. Post-Halloween hilarity perhaps. He streaks across the room, lands on the rug in front of the door and slides up to the wall like a boy in snow boots glides across the ice. And just like a boy, he has to tell the world about the fun at the top of his voice.

Satchmo sits on the sidelines and watches in disbelief. Is this cat the same one I live with? Did the doppelganger take over?

I need to do some errands today but I do not want to get out. I always can clean the kitchen. I spent major time yesterday cleaning the bathroom. This morning, thanks to a couple of cats I know, it needs sweeping.

My aching finger joints tell me winter soon can barrel down like a car on a dragstrip. My least favorite season. Oh, winter boasts beauty, but carries cruelty too.

Count your blessings, Cindy.

Dude is one.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment