Friday, November 12, 2010

Raindrops

Maybe because I slept all week, my mind refuses to give up any thoughts worth putting down.

The rain came yesterday evening. Some thunder and hail, but mostly rain. All through the night the intensity varied. Even now a cloud bursts and then fades only to be replaced by another. Now snows adds to the mix.

Connie hurt enough yesterday to send her to the couch with a blanket. We agreed to put off errands until today.

The hunker down mentality already kicks in. The forecast for next week offers highs in the 40s. Compared to the near 80s lately, that will seem like winter. So beans and cornbread or stew sounds great, which means a trip to the grocery.

One day next week I will have to pay a visit to the vampire. No biggie except I have to dress and get out.

I miss you, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment