Monday, November 22, 2010

Last year on this day ...

This morning I read over the PM between us on this date last year. Sometimes I do that just to see what we talked about.
I used to read over the PMs and grow sad, so I stopped. Then sometimes I would search for specifics to see if I remembered accurately.

The perspective on our time changes over time. I am pretty proud of the things I said. I see your life from your end more clearly too. Through a couple of people whom you were close to, I learn even more about you. I am so blessed to find them, or rather I am filled with gratitude they allowed me into their lives.

The anger against a specific person subsides some. I hope this continues so I can kick her out of my life for good.

You always will have a spot with me, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment