Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I think

Sometimes the silence deafens, sometimes I welcome it. I am a mass of contradictions.

Yesterday Congress opened its doors to representatives of special interests. In theory the day shows our government at work. In practice, yeah, right. A senator or members of his staff talk to 20 or 30 people about various projects, diseases or whatever. In the meantime, the elected officials fly down the halls acting senatorish to cast critical votes.

I have no idea what might catch the attention of a lawmaker, but I imagine unless you are a Boomer Esiason, your plea bounces off like a rubber bullet. Especially on days when you draw requests like a water buffalo draws gnats.

I did a lot of housework yesterday. Today maybe more? I am well pleased with the Tyvaso so far.

Miss you, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment