Sunday, October 31, 2010

Over a barrel

Apparently the folks who program my scale for the heart failure thing think last night was "fall back" time. Not the best way to start my day.

I slept from 3 to 7 yesterday, took my meds and went back to bed. I guess I needed some rest, though I did nothing to warrant a long nap. In the aches and pains category, the joints in my fingers hurt frequently. They joined the complaint department before the Tyvaso. Must be age and all that typing throughout my career.

Accredo added another couple of questions to the drill when you reorder. The company must fear lawsuits as I am sure most drug companies do. However, PHers have little choice. Only a couple of companies make PH meds.

I agree with the call for a watchdog group for the drug companies, but I do not have much faith that such an organization would not align itself with the very company it is charged to watch. When business got big, the consumer got lost. I fear, like Pandora learned, you cannot put it back in the box.

The boys crashed after eating for the third time in 2.5 hours. Ah the life.

I still miss someone, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment