Friday, October 1, 2010

Got it covered

A nurse from Accredo plans to visit me Sunday to see if I am doing the Tyvaso treatments properly. I dread the visit because my apartment lacks many of the finer appointments. The visit also means I need to get my body in gear and clean the public parts so the nurse will not think I am an utter slob. I plan to shut the cats in the bedroom/bathroom area. Hopefully the nurse will not need to potty when she visits.

I started this post several hours ago, but did not finish. Since I started, an Accredo nurse called to see how I am doing. Doc's nurse also called to say keep doing three breaths for awhile longer. He wants to go slowly because of the COPD. I told her about the symptoms I had had the first couple of days. She told Doc and then called back to chastise me for not calling him. Guilty as charged. I just did not think the symptoms warranted a call to Doc on a weekend. I owe him an apology. Dr. Cindy should retire.

Connie and I went to the grocery, Sears and to lunch. I still have energy. Woo hoo!!

In my heart, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment