Thursday, October 21, 2010

A Tennessee Ernie Ford type of day

Today I am reeling a bit. Not sure what this means yet.


My Tyvaso came with the handiest carrying case/purse. The neb, case for parts and cord fit neatly in the main compartment. The black Samsonite bag also has room for keys, money, pens, cell phone, etc. Though not Judith Leiber (see photos), the tote reminds me of those late-night TV commercials for the miracle purse, or some such. You know the one. The announcer touts the ability to carry a case of diet DP, etc., etc., as a model neatly stows the objects away.

My Wal-Mart $4 purse has about seen its last days. Maybe the time is right for a move into a new objects carrier. I will need to start toting my neb with me. I get real SOB if I go beyond the regularly scheduled treatment time, something I need to discuss with Doc.

Connie tells me she sees a great improvement since I started the Tyvaso. I cannot really tell. Some days the sides kick my butt. Mainly the muscle and joint aches. So far, Tylenol handles that pretty well, though I hate to take it because of the Tracleer and Revatio. Oh what a balancing act we live.

The big hoo-ha approaches faster than one might think. Plans are outlined. Go team! Dream big.

Well, Dude. Such as it is.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment