Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Just do it

A friend posted an innuendo about friendship on FB. No names, but I take on the guilt.

I never learned about conflict. Growing up I never heard an argument at home. I do not own a personality that thrives on persuasion and debate. I say OK just to end a confrontation. So the remark on FB makes me wonder what I have done. In my heart, I know I have done nothing.

Sometimes I dwell in the what if. Although fun, you can get into trouble by vacationing there too often. In reality, what if does not exist. Instead of what ifs, you have did thats. At the end, I hope your did thats leave you peaceful.

Connie heads to Lubbock to go to a rheumy. I sure hope he puts her on some regular pain-type meds. She wears herself out.

No celebrations, Dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment