Friday, October 8, 2010

Blessings

Think of writing as punching a hole in a water-filled balloon. Depending on the size of the hole, the water trickles out or gushes.

A friend uses her blog to delineate reasons for thankfulness each day. Today I will borrow a page from her blog with a slight adjustment to fit my needs.

I am thankful for ... (sorry alex)

enough money to buy food and medicine.

my cats, which offer nonjudgmental companionship and unconditional love.

my friends, who take me places so I will not have to drive.

my mom, who offered to let me move back home (no way, no how, but thanks nonetheless).

the ability to do for myself.

Doc, who saved my life and puts up with Dr. Cindy.

my PHriends, members of an elite fraternity who offer support and caring from all across the country.

your friends and family who think about me and tell me so.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for you, a dear phriend with a very kind heart. (((((HUGS)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I raise my imaginary glass to toast this post. Cheers to being thankful!

    ReplyDelete