Monday, October 25, 2010

Everywhere signs

The 62 mph wind followed this weekend by a freeze surely will mark the end of our only slightly colorful fall. Nature must not feel well because she dons gray today. Zane asked where the sun was, he could not find it anywhere. I told him the sun was napping. By the time Connie dropped me back at the house, Zane also was napping.

I sat in the car with Zane while Connie ran in to a couple of stores. All of us went into the grocery. I got some sale items and some veggies and grapes. I am going to make a concerted effort to eat more healthy. I feel better when I do.

The cats both snooze right now. I think I will join them.

Winter never has been a favorite of mine, Dude.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping the week is better for ya..Yes, eating healthy does tend to help us feel better if we feel like eating!! TYake care..Lots of hugs and love to ya

    ReplyDelete