Thursday, October 14, 2010

My life

When Connie calls me, which shes does almost daily, she asks if I have talked to anyone. I tell her no most days. That includes Internet chat. She asks if I know anything. I say no. I am sure she worries about me. I tell her not to, I am fine, but I do not think she believes me.

I hide more and more. I do not want to die but I apparently do not want to live either. So I exist.

I exist to feed Pogo 20 times a day. I exist to scoop poop and clumped pee. I exist to play FT on FB. I exist to take medicine on a schedule. I exist to lie on the couch and fall asleep. I exist to wear a gown all day and night. I exist to eat, although sometimes I do not find anything I want. I exist.

You were right, Dude.

Later.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had some words of wisdom to give you, Cindy. I am not great with words.

    Please don't be upset with me...but "Dude" wasn't right. From what little you have told me, you and his family and friends loved him so much. Remember how you and everyone felt at his death and the manner in which he died.

    You are so loved, Cindy, by so many! We all worry about you! I love you! Pogo and Satchmo love you. So hang in there, OK! (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGS :))
    You Exist to make me :))
    So keep living and know you have a purpose!

    ReplyDelete