Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chilled

Visited the vampire yesterday. The winter wind on medical hill cut right through me. I did find a parking space in the first row. Thanks. *looking up*

I also hit the grocery store to pick up diet DP, which was on sale. I grabbed a bag of green grapes, on sale as well. Hoping to save Connie a trip, I got her six, eight-packs of diet DP. So I pushed a basket full of drinks to the checkout. I bet lots of folks thought I was a bad addict. Haha.

The outing appears to have affected my lungs some. I am extra congested this morning and have a cough, too. Hope this does not mean doctor. A bug is making its rounds, I hear.

After checking on the IRS website, it looks like I do need to file after all. I plan a trip to H&R Block. The company did my taxes last year and I got some money back. I doubt if I get back any this year, but maybe I will not have to pay much.

I think what I am feeling about you and the memorial, etc., is shut out. I am not part of the Paul CF group nor a part of the family. This makes my contribution to your life seem trivial. I do think Kim understands. In the great scheme of things, I don't count for much. This saddens me. Going to the memorial would only rub your family's nose in what they perceive as my weirdness. I do not know how to handle this. I wish I had some guidance.

Later, dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment