Saturday, February 6, 2010

Points of contention

Your mom avoids me like the plague. That saddens me, but I do not know what else to do. I have tried apologies and asking Dave. He says I worry too much. Yep, that is me all right.

Arthritis pain must be just terrible. Poor Connie suffers so much and says so little. I need to try to pay more attention and help when I can. She needs to try to slow down some, but that is not her nature. I need to figure out something to help her.

Cheryl looks so wonderful. Positive thoughts go to her. Kirsop also looks great. Thank goodness. I am ill prepared for another loss.

Connie says she has not hounded me to go back to exercise though she thinks I should. Then she threw in the excuse of the weather. That is a true friend.

The hunger monster follows me everywhere. I am not doing a good job of facing it down, either. Not so sure my stomach communicates very well with my brain. Or perhaps they just avoid each other as much as possible. The lure of chocolate and sugary treats has been so great, I cannot allow them to cross my threshold. They probably would not last more than a day.

I do not know what I want anymore, but I cannot get it from you. I miss you so terribly, but what good does that do? Again I ask: what is the proper mourning period for someone you knew six months? Who knows?

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment