Monday, February 8, 2010

Sounds of friendship

Talked to Sylvia on the phone today. I always enjoy hearing the voices that go with the pictures or the IM. She sounds every bit as sweet as she does on FB. I really hope she can keep up the fight. Those side effects take their toll. I try to show her I back her as much as I can. She always puts on a brave face.

The snow continues to fall. It stops briefly from time to time, but not permanently.

Someone used your login on FB last night. That always causes a quickening in my pulse rate for awhile.

Pete intrigues me in many ways. He exhibits intelligence, a dry humor and a total love of music. He revels in his heritage, too. And, oh boy, that nephew of his stirs such love. I hope he can find Ms. Right. He deserves a partner.

The biggest fools are the ones who fool themselves.

I will catch up with you one of these days. Much sooner than I would wish.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment