Friday, February 5, 2010

Heroes

The larder starves. I think a trip to the store needs to happen soon. I cannot remember exactly when I went the last time, but I think it was a couple of weeks.

Developers changed FB again and the hew and cry has begun. After checking it out, I like some of the new features. Moving the cheese discombobulates many though.

Cheryl continues to amaze me. Her will pushes her through this unimaginable time. I adore her and her bravery. Her family truly rocks, too.

Kirsop also mends well. The docs moved him out of ICU yesterday. Wow, less than a week. His determination serves as an inspiration to many.

I should honor all my PHriends as heroes.. They all go through so much pain to live. I treated my body like crap for many years and I still am better off than them.

Dude, I miss our chats.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment