Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Not much of this nor that

Having me manage your teams would have been a joke. Dude, you still are leading in the soccer leagues or close to it. You are not far behind me this week in EPL. Fulham plays today. We shall see what that does to the standings.

I left the house yesterday for the first time in almost a week. Had to pay the rent and go to the drugstore. The roads were not bad at all. The weather dudes say more to come. Why is it now their accuracy rates go up? I should have gone for bloodwork, too.

Kim sent me an email with the date of your Massachusetts memorial service -- May 1. As much as I would like to go, I cannot justify spending the money nor putting more pressure on your mother. I wonder what you would think, but I am doing the best I can.

Kirsop still is in lots of pain and has a hard time sleeping. He has the will and you are watching over him. Both good things.

If I am reading everything correctly, I did not make enough money this past year to have to file a tax return. That certainly is a first for me. Medicare looms right around the corner, too. Ugh.

I do miss you, dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment