Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A smidge

The number of people with PH who pop up on FB still amazes me. If the disease is indeed so rare, then I must now be friends with more than half. Many are older women. I am as old if not older than many of them, yet I see myself as younger.

I talked to Cheryl on the phone briefly last night. I could not believe how good she sounded. Then the phone battery died. Sheesh. But probably just as well for Cheryl. I will try to reach her sister today to explain.

The way things are turning out disappoints me. Your family does not want to have anything to do with me, SG is acting the widow, princesss role and S only wanted to be friends to get something from me. They are not you, though. I know you were not pretending to like something to be nice or making yourself be nice.

The whole situation makes me sad.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment