Monday, February 1, 2010

New month, new me?

A few more days and the two-month anniversary of your death will be here. Time has gone by quickly.

I keep thinking I need to get out of the house. The cold and snow make a perfect excuse though. Sooner or later, like today, I need to get some prescriptions, pay the rent and check the mail. A grocery store visit also looms.

I managed to haul in the points this weekend in EPL. We shall see that happens the rest of the week. The schedule includes weekdays this week. La Liga matches are under way as well. You know how that experiment went. Haha

I see your mom online occasionally, but she has never hollered at me. Your brother says she does not know about chat, etc. I think he is wrong, but you know what? I am reaching the point I don't care.

Kim has asked me a couple of times if I am coming to your memorial in the spring. Dude, for you I would come. But I know you do not expect me to, and it might be terribly awkward. What say you?

Kirsop is doing quite well from what his brother is posting. He is awake this morning. He has a long row to hoe, but I think he has much reason to heal quickly in the form of two little girls and a partner. His donor was from Scotland. I wonder what Krisop will say now that he has some Scot in him. Haha. Will he start cheering for Chelsea?

Peace dude.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment