Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Stormy whether

A friend called yesterday and after talking awhile, she cried. She said she has lost control of her life. Another friend moves further ahead on the road I am traveling. Another faces change. Another faces new health woes. I could continue in this vein ad nauseam.

A storm brews overhead and I try to hunker down. Am I selfish? Am I a coward?
* * *
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM

I remain grateful for friends, both new and old, who stand by me. I can only hope I am that friend to them. Thanks, K. You showed up just when I needed you.
* * *
New Zealand and Slovakia prepare to enter the stadium. The players twitch like children who need to potty, hopping from one foot to the other. The children by their sides frozen to their spots, not moving.

"They don't do fear." I like it!

The Kiwi hair wins the prize for this match.
* * *
To those who read my ramblings, special good, good, good, good vibrations to you today.
* * *
You have a special place in my heart.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment