Monday, June 7, 2010

Thanks, guys

What do you do when your blog will not work? Start a new blog elsewhere.

If you had one more day to live, what would you want to do or say?

I would want to tell each of the many PHers who boost me when I am down just how much she means to me. Each encouraging word keeps me going. The examples you all set put me to shame. I have no reason to cry and complain. Each of you is special.

I would want to feel the cool spring breeze caress my cheek one more time. The smell and feel of a gentle, warm rain. I would like to sit in a comfortable chair with a blanket and cat and watch half-dollar size snowflakes gently float to rest with their brethren. I would want to lie on grass in the shade on a summer’s day and listen for small airplanes overhead. I would want to walk outside in the fall and see glorious colors and smell someone’s fireplace burning.

I would want to hear a child full of joy and laughter as he runs to see me.

I would like to tell my best friend how much she has meant to me over the years. No words suffice, though I try often.

Online friends this past year – what a wonderful, caring group.

Old friends, those who took the time to check on me, thanks. Friends, those of you who included me, thanks.

Live today.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment